You are kindly invited to this adventurous survival of creative minds, and indulge into the extravagant experiments and daring prototyping as developed by teams of artists, engineers, designers, architects, hackers, students, developers, startups…
Challenges are related to the future work, future food provision and future living
In the last two decades, our society has been greatly changed by digital technologies on all areas of our lives. Following this path and with the introduction of artificial intelligence, many experts say that we are entering a new transformational age that they called “the fourth industrial revolution”. So, it is expected that these changes will be more dramatic in the near future. So for this new reality, we need new type of professional functions, work-schemas, food provision and living conditions, which matches will all these changes and do not harm the environment.
In this event, you need to imagine the future, identify a challenge or opportunity and find an innovative solution.
We are all challenged and inspired by the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
UN SDG homepage
SDG.ORG Geospatial data
Any challenge is welcome. If you don’t have one, the following key questions can lead you to find one:
The future work
- How to become professionally more competitive in the future? What do we need for that?
- How to radically improve job which will be performed remotely?
- Will children or teenagers become our bosses? How to deal with that?
The future living conditions
- How digital technologies will change the way we live and interact with people?
- How to build sustainable and smart houses of the future? And who will be the owners?
- Will we use smart clothing? How will this impact our lives?
The future food provision
- In the future, we won’t probably waste food and radically reduce food packaging in our homes. How will we, as society, manage that?
- Will we need to change our daily diet to eat more sustainable?
- How to produce and distribute enough and healthy food for all?
During the event, we will challenge you to creatively use at least two of our four play fields: